Mahsa is a solicitor with experience in different areas of law, most commonly Litigation (Commercial, Personal Injury and Medical Negligence), Banking and Finance (acting for mortgagees and investors), wills and estates (drafting wills and probate applications), Employment, Family Law and Immigration.
Mahsa was involved in major litigation matters in the Supreme Court, Court of Appeal and the High Court of Australia as well as employment matters in both District and Industrial Courts.
Mahsa’s involvement in a number of successful mediations gave her a good insight into the powers of dispute resolution.
With her friendly and approachable nature, Mahsa builds a strong professional bond with clients as well as excellent working relationships with colleagues, barristers and experts.
Through years of experience in litigation, Mahsa achieved a good balance between adversarial approach techniques for court matters and dispute resolution skills for resolving matters before going to court.
Mahsa appreciates the emotional and financial stresses involved in court cases and takes pride in assisting her clients by using her dispute resolution skills where possible to resolve matters in mediations.
As a migration agent, Mahsa has experience in drafting submissions and appearing before Migration Review Tribunal, the Refugee Review Tribunal and Administrative Appeals Tribunal in relation to appeals from the decisions of the Department of Immigration addressing health issues, character criteria and adverse findings by the Department in onshore protection visa applications.
Mahsa is fluent in written and spoken Persian (Farsi) and also speaks Spanish.
- Litigation (Commercial, Personal Injury and Medical Negligence)
- Banking and Finance (acting for mortgagees and investors)
- Wills and Estates (drafting wills and probate applications)
- Family Law
- Immigration Law
- TAFE Childcare Certificate
- TAFE Business Administration Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in English Language and Literature with Honours in 1996
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from University of New England in 2014
- Registered Migration Agent
Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of New South Wales – 2014
- High Court of Australia – 2015