Buying or Selling
- Business structures
- Lease terms
- Goodwill and valuation of business assets
- Tax considerations
- Liaise with financial institutions
- Transfers of equipment licences
- Franchising Agreements
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- Organising and attending settlement
- Assist and advise on post-completion requirements
Looking for more information?
Access our Business legal news. read more
Buying or Selling a Business
Pavuk Legal’s lawyers have the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business.
We can assist you with business types including companies, partnerships, and trusts. Each party to a sale or purchase of business transaction should be independently advised by a lawyer and an accountant.
Contact us for more information or to arrange an appointment
Download our Commercial Law Guides
Are you looking for more take-home information on Commercial Law issues? Find out how we can help you by downloading our whitepaper guides.