We specialise in:
- Legal advice if you are starting a business
- Business structures – partnerships
- Business name registration
- Partnership and joint venture agreements
- Business management and administration
- Employment law – employment contracts, employee rights, unfair dismissal, confidentiality agreements
- Guarantees and security documents
- Bankruptcy and debt collection
- Administrative law
- Copyright and intellectual property law
- Legislative requirements – corporate structure, governance, compliance
- Corporate and commercial litigation in Court
- Tax law including capital gains tax
- Advice for non-profit organisations and charities
- Lending agreements & the securities market
- Employee share option schemes
Commercial – Corporate Law
At Pavuk Legal, we provide expansive corporate services to our clients.
We can provide you with advice in relation to all aspects of Corporate Law, from starting up your own business, which business structure suits best; to more complicated aspects like mergers and acquisition and legislative requirements of corporate structure, governance and compliance. Our lawyers intend to cover the field to provide you with a service that views corporate law holistically.
If you have any corporate queries, please do not hesitate to contact our office for a confidential discussion.