Olena is a solicitor admitted to practice law both in Australia and Ukraine. She holds Bachelor of Laws and Master of Laws degrees from Ukraine and Australian Bachelor of Laws degree.
She has over 10 years of experience practicing as a lawyer in Ukraine in the areas of Corporate and Commercial Law, Property and Development, Labour Law, Intellectual Property and Public Law. She has extensive experience in advising investors on various aspects of merger and acquisition transactions involving Ukrainian companies, assets and projects of property development in Ukraine.
Prior to moving to Australia, Olena has been practicing as a Senior Associate at a Ukrainian office of CMS Cameron McKenna LLC, one of global law firms headquartered in the UK. Her former employers also include a USAID-funded project and top-tier Ukrainian law firms and corporations.
Having graduated from the University of Adelaide with the Bachelor of Laws degree with First Class Honours, she was admitted to practice law in Australia in March 2016.
Olena’s areas of practice at Pavuk Legal include Corporate, Commercial, Privacy and Technology Law. She specializes in cross-border transactions and can advise you on various matters involving acquisition of assets and merger and acquisition transactions both in Australia and Ukraine.
Olena is also an experienced Migration Agent registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) under the No. 1279121. She has been acting as a Migration Agent since 2012 and is able to advise you in various areas of Immigration Law and assist you in your immigration matter. She specialises in general skilled migration, parent and partner visas and business immigration.
Olena is fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian and can advise you in any of those languages.
- Corporate Law
- Property and Development
- Labour Law
- Intellectual Property
- Public Law
- Merger and acquisition transactions involving Ukrainian companies and assets
- Projects of property development in Ukraine.
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Australian National University in 2015
- Bachelor of Laws with First Class Honours from the University of Adelaide in 2014
- Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice from the Australian National University in 2012
- Master of Laws with Honours from Kyiv University of Law of the Institute of State and Law of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine in 2002
- Bachelor of Laws with Honours from Kyiv University of Law of the Institute of State and Law of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine in 2001
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Migration Institute of Australia
- Golden Key Honours Society
Admitted to Practice:
Supreme Court of South Australia – March 2016